Saturday, June 11, 2005

Almost 30!

Today is my 29th birthday! Which means today I enter my 30th year. So much for the twenties I guess. I'm not freaked out by getting old really. At least not yet. Besides the hairline starting to recide I haven't really noticed too many differences.

Tomorrow I head down to Nashville to get back into working mode. A little recording, a couple of shows, a radio visit and a television appearance. And hopefully I can fix my computer whilst I'm there. (I don't know when to use whilst but it sounds cooler!) I've had the last six weeks off which has been really nice. I've spent nearly all of my time with my wife and son which is why there hasn't been a whole lot of blogging. Like I mentioned before I do most of my blogging whilst travelling and since there hasn't been much travelling there haven't been many blogs.

So . . . here's what I've been reading and what I'm about to read. I'm continuing my Roald Dahl reading (author of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and many other of the greatest children's novels out there). I've also got another book on the middle ages to read and one by Steven Pressfield about Alexander the Great. So, soon I'll have a working computer and some time to read and write. And Arithmetic.

GL

0 comments:

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP