Friday, June 03, 2005

June Update

I can't believe June is here already! Tomorrow is my son Jonah's first birthday. Incredible! And Saturday the 11th is my 29th birthday so don't forget it.

How about a short update of today's events?

I spent a nice day down in Niagara Falls today with my family minus the parents. I enjoy spending time with my family and that is such a blessing. My two sisters, my wife, my son, my nephew and my brother-in-law all loaded into my dad's van and drove down to the Falls. My nephew is six months old so it was pretty fun having two babies along with us.

We stood around and looked at the Falls for a while, then checked out the souvenir shop and bought some fudge. Man, is fudge ever good! I always seem to forget that. Then we went for a drive along the escarpment (big cliff that runs through a bunch of Ontario and is the cause for the Falls) and eventually stopped at a park for a picnic lunch near Niagara-On-The-Lake. We ate some food, played some frisbee . . . well, the adult boys played frisbee . . . actually it wasn't even a frisbee, it was an Aerobie! If you've never played with one you have gotta do it. They fly flat and far. Then, after a one and a half hour drive home, it was all over.

Now I'm back home working on Sherri's PC since "I" messed up my Mac. I guess I got a little over confident about my computer skills and ended up messing up the operating system. Whoops! Hopefully I'll be able to take care of that tomorrow.

I just finished typing all of this and realized what I have done. I just wrote a "So here was my day" blog!!! Oops! I am truly sorry. I’ve been trying to avoid writing that kind of a blog but here's my excuse: some friends told me this is how they keep up with what's going on in my life. I promise that if this happens again it won't be for a long time.

GL

0 comments:

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP