Thursday, August 23, 2007

Welcome Back Fika!!

So it's been a while but it sounds like one of my best mates is blogging again and I think it's one worth reading often. Dave is the production manager for downhere and travels with us just about everywhere we go. He is a man who can beat the entire band in a game of trivial pursuit. That's him against all four of us. He's intelligent and witty. So here is the link. Subscribe, visit often and comment. To see the other blogs I think you should check out visit the ones on my side bar.

http://fikatime.blogspot.com/

Glenn

1 comments:

Dave 8/24/2007 12:33 AM  

Thanks for the free advertising glenn. I guess I'll have to make sure your bass is on during the show from now on. This puts the pressure on to keep writing so i guess that's good.

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP