Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rockstar Runners is born!

www.rockstarrunners.com

If you’ve been reading my blog for more than a couple of days you surely know that I enjoy running. And when you enjoy something, you want to share that joy with others which is why I always end up writing about it.

Since I started running four and a half years ago there have been so many people who have been curious about the whole thing. They would ask questions like; why did you start running? Or, how is it even possible to run for an hour? Or, how can I start?

Then there have been people I’ve talked with about running and have encouraged to get started. Often times I hear back from them and they are telling me about a 10K or half marathon or full marathon they have just completed and I am blown away. Not blown away that they did it but that they credit me with any part of the months of work it took them to do something like that.

So all that said, Jeremy and I thought it would be a great idea to create a community of people who can encourage each other, share training ideas and work together to better each other and those around them. Plus we can meet each other at different races all over the globe.

The result is Rockstar Runners and we are excited to see what impact this club can have on so many lives. I’ll be posting there regularly now too, mostly about running obviously so if you are interested in running or light jogging or just getting into shape, c’mon over and send your friends too. I’d love to see you there!

Glenn

1 comments:

Tim Twinem 11/19/2007 11:46 AM  

ok glenn....... nashvile HALF marathon...... i'm there

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP