Friday, November 30, 2007

How Many Kings

(Updated December 3rd - added link to lyrics) Tomorrow is December and radio stations are already playing Christmas music. And one of the songs they happen to be playing right now is one of our songs called How Many Kings. We are getting some great responses about it already and I'm glad so many people are enjoying hearing it on their radio station. We recorded that song last year as part of the Bethlehem Skyline compilation that our record label Centricity Records released this year! So if you would like to own that song yourself (which we would love for you to do, buying albums keeps bands alive) then below are a couple of links to where you can find it. And if you just want to hear the song . . . I thought I'd be kind and post it right here in my blog. Yeah, Merry Christmas!! If you would like to hear more though head on over to our web site or myspace page.

Lyrics Here.

Buy Bethlehem Skyline:
Through Our Web Site
on iTunes
at ChristianBook.com (Physical copy)


5 comments:

kathryn 12/02/2007 11:15 AM  

wow, that song is really good!!! i've never heard it before - love the words and the tune. do you have any CDs with you here? I'd love to buy one!!!

Nina 12/02/2007 7:23 PM  

I love this song! Any possibility of sending me the chords. You can email to nina@wichman.org. I'm the worship pastor of Vineyard City Church in Tucson, AZ and I'd love to sing your song during Communion next week. I did purchase your song via iTunes, too. :)
Blessings!!

Hello 12/04/2007 2:17 PM  

I introduced my mother-in-law to downhere in 2003 and recently played WEAM for her when she was here. A few days ago she called to tell me she heard How Many Kings on the radio, and promptly went to your website to buy the CD! :)

Anonymous,  12/08/2007 1:27 PM  

I love this song. I heard it on 104.1 FM The Fish in Portland, OR, and it's quickly one of my favorite songs now. I also love "The Real Jesus" -- those are really good lyrics.

Thanks for the music.

Gina: 12/09/2007 9:34 PM  

You know...
I've yet to hear "How Many Kings" on the radio... I've heard "Glory to God in the Highest" several times, though!!

To be honest... it is encouraging to hear a "different" song on the radio... classic Christmas tunes are good to hear- but when 10 different artists redo the same song and they all get airplay... well, it's just really nice to hear something unique.

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP