Friday, September 12, 2008

Update On The Boys

I just love that I can say "the boys" now for some reason. Funny.

Little Bram is doing great. He's gaining weight like crazy and is so pleasant. It's been fun being able to use some of the infant clothing that Jonah had once again. I thought I better get this onesy on him before he ran out of time. This was a gift from my friend Brian in Chicago. It was originally meant for Jonah but hey why not spread the love!

(In case you are wondering I'm not much of a Cubs fan at all but I think it looks cute on him for sure.)

And in other news, Jonah started Junior Kindergarten yesterday. Today was day two and he really seems to enjoy it. So far both days after school, by about supper time, Jonah is mister chatty. Well he's always mister chatty but this is even more than usual. Here's a pic of him with his back pack on just leaving the house.

8 comments:

Anonymous,  9/12/2008 11:36 PM  

Cute pictures. I love the one of you and Bram.

Still can't believe Jonah is going to school!

Holly 9/13/2008 2:25 AM  

What is Junior Kindergarten equivalent to in the US?

Anonymous,  9/13/2008 6:50 PM  

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! they grow up so fast

Sherri Lavender 9/14/2008 12:58 PM  

Good question Holly! I'm not even sure how Kindergarten works in the US. Basically, here in Ontario, children can (it's optional and free) go to Junior Kindergarten when they are 4 years old. It is either 2-3 full days per week, or 5 half-days per week. It's considered a non-academic year. A prep year. Then we have Senior Kindergarten, which I would guess is similar to what you have in the US. Age 5 this time. And it's again either 2-3 days/week or 5 half-days. Jonah is actually in a split class, 10 SKs, 8 JKs I think.

Cherylyn. 9/15/2008 10:18 AM  

:]
you have some HANDSOME boys, Lavenders!
Jonah looks like SUCH a mini- glenn in that photo!!

p.s. isn't Junior Kindergarten kind of like pre-school in the U.S.

Fred and Wendy 9/16/2008 1:26 AM  

I always loved that term "the boys". Now I refer to them with their spouses as "the kids" ! Hardly kids, but I can't help myself.

Carol 9/20/2008 7:58 AM  

That is some serious cuteness going on, friend! (Talking 'bout the boys, okay?)

Preschool. We call it preschool in the U.S.

Kiwi da Fruit 9/20/2008 9:32 AM  

Your kids are so cute! And little Bram has the bluest eyes! Jonah looks excited about going to school.
~Kiwifruit

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP