Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A few more pics for ya and why we went with Bram.

Bramwell Timothy Lavender

Some people have been asking about the name and if there is a story. Sherri and I had a hard time coming up with a boys name that we both liked. It took till about last month for us to find Bram and Sherri really just decided she was ok with Bramwell when the government worker came in and today and asked what his name was for the health card. I had also forgotten that my Grandfather Norm Lavender had a brother named Bramwell. Ha ha. I knew it sounded good. Then when we were looking for a middle name Sherri asked me if there was a guy in my life whose name we could use. Well, my cousin Tim and I grew up like brothers and although we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like I still really love the guy so his was the first name that popped in my head and we both liked it right away. So there you go!! Enjoy!










12 comments:

Zaankali 8/28/2008 8:36 AM  

What a beautiful family!

Hello 8/28/2008 10:56 AM  

Wow he seems so alert! Are you sure this isn't a stunt double? heeehee.

So I suppose the guessing which parent he looks like more has begun. :) He is beautiful. The whole family is!

Anonymous,  8/28/2008 12:08 PM  

Great pictures! Great looking family!

I love names with a family history, even if it was unintentional on your part.

We struggled with first and middle names for Lucas. Laura came pretty easily somehow.

Lucas' middle name of Charles comes from my Great Grandpa Haskell and also his son Charles who was in WW1 with the first Bram Lavender, I believe.

The Haskell's and Lavender's had a connection even before the Robbins girls made them family!

Anonymous,  8/28/2008 9:26 PM  

he doesn't look like he enjoys taking a bath

glennlavender 8/29/2008 9:16 AM  

I love all those family connections Lynn. I think I've heard about them all in the past but it's cool how close the families have stayed.

maresi 8/29/2008 12:06 PM  

wow, what a gorgeous baby and family! Congratulations to all of you!

Kiwi da Fruit 8/29/2008 8:15 PM  

What an adorable baby! Congratulations!
~Kiwifruit

Bob Thompson 8/29/2008 10:36 PM  

Dear Glenn,

Warmest congratulations from Nancy and me! Your sons are very handsome, and their Mom is, as always, very beautiful. We're looking so very forward to welcoming the entire Lavender family "home" to Virginia for a great vacation sometime soon.

Bob

Joan 9/02/2008 2:30 PM  

Congratulations! Love the name. You have a beautiful family.
God Bless,

Just a fan,
Joan

Cherylyn. 9/07/2008 10:25 PM  

I love this boy already.
he's exponentially handsome! :]
can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous,  9/10/2008 12:27 PM  

Congrats on your new baby (I type as Here I Am plays on the radio). He's gorgeous! I'm such a huge fan and thanks again for the comment on my blog today.

Anonymous,  9/18/2008 8:50 PM  

There are a lot of ugly babies in this world, but yours is not one of them. Bram is truly adorable.

Jilida

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP