Thursday, August 07, 2008

Free Phil Wickham Album

Looks like Phil is giving away a live album for free! If you haven't heard of him this is a great chance to get some of his music. I met him at GMA this past April after hearing about him quite a lot over the previous few months. Right after GMA I picked up his album and I really like it. He has a a great voice, kinda in the realm of Keane, and his music is also very interesting to listen to. So anyway, on Friday it looks like it's available. Click the link to check it out!!

PhilWickham-Singalong-CD-Cover

2 comments:

Cherylyn. 8/10/2008 7:43 PM  

i ADORE Phil Wickham.
seriously, his voice is one of my favourites at the moment.
I downloaded the free live album the other night.
Lovely stuff!
We had the pleasure of meeting Phil a couple of years ago... during Audio Adrenaline's farewell tour.
Not only was he one of the sweetest guys i've ever met... he is PHENOMENAL live.
I have both of his other records.... Cannons is glorious!

Cherylyn. 8/10/2008 7:45 PM  

p.s. Keane is one of my absolute FAVOURITE bands...
have you downloaded their new, free song yet?

http://keanemusic.com/

it's only available until tomorrow morning!

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP