Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Update on life!

Well I've been away from my own bed now for almost a month and will be back home on Friday! Pretty crazy when I realize how long I've been gone.

I've spent most of the month working on recording new songs for our album. We're all pretty excited about how well things are turning out. The interesting thing about this project is that we have three different producers. Us, Mark Heimermann and Greg Collins. Greg comes from the mainstream world of recording, Mark from the Christian world and us . . . well this is the first time we've fully produced anything on our own so we'll see. So with all those different producers and us being the same band I can't wait to hear final mixes from everyone to see the differences.

My schedule for the next couple of weeks is a little ridiculous. We'll be flying home on Friday which I'm sure will be crazy but I think that could make it kind of fun. Hopefully the weather at home will be fine. I’m home for three days then off to the other side of Toronto to be with my wife’s family for about three days. Then I fly to Atlanta for the Peach Bowl and a New Year’s Eve gig. Then things get a little dicey. I either go to Nashville and record one day then fly home or I fly home from Atlanta then come back to Nashville a week later to record.

Good thing my family has been with me for the last two and a half weeks!

Sorry for the blog neglect lately. There are quite a few things that come before my blog but with some travelling time coming up where I’m on my own, hopefully I can get back into the groove!

Merry Christmas!!

GL

5 comments:

Tracy 12/21/2005 11:39 PM  

Rest assured, your bed is still where you left it! Looking forward to having you back home again...sucks that it's for such a short period of time though. We'll take what we can get!

kathryn 12/21/2005 11:44 PM  

hey, Glenn. . its your blog, so if you can't find time, then it waits for you. . and so will those who read it.

Yeah, your schedule is just a tad crazy. . . but you're no stranger to that kind of lifestyle - so i'm sure its just another 'day at the office' for you!?

Anonymous,  12/22/2005 9:36 AM  

Merry Christmas!

Brian Wittenberg

Dale 12/23/2005 3:55 PM  

Merry Christmas Glenn and crew! I hope you and yours have an enjoyable holiday together!

Alexis 1/01/2006 8:30 PM  

Hey Dude you have been missed. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas at your parents and then at Sherri's parents.

I was hoping to have gotten to see Jon, Carla & Jedd but I have been sick since Christmas, next time I guess.

Any ways it will be nice to see ya when get back. I hear Jonah loved the drums.

Ok safe travels, see ya soon.

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP