Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Finally Home!!

Just a quick post to let you know what I'm up to. The last couple of weeks were pretty nuts and I'm quite happy to finally be home. I can now eat what I want, which means I haven't had any stomach problems since arriving home. This trip was bad news for my digestive system. I lost about 10 pounds!! I don't really have that much to lose. I hope to get some of it back but not all. Lighter means faster runner right??

Anyway, what I'm most happy about is seeing my family. Grandpa, Daddy and Jonah spent a good part of today in Toronto at the Ontario Sportsman's Show. I used to go to this when I was a teenager to check out all the camping equipment I couldn't afford. So today was nice because our only plans were really for Jonah to have a good time. With tents and boats and 4-wheelers and sea-do's and fishing rods and animal demonstrations and loads of other things going on Jonah had a pretty good time. Here are a few pictures from our day!

Jonah and Daddy at the entrance to the exhibition.



Jonah petting a very friendly Newfoundland Dog


Grandpa and Jonah kickin on the motorcycles.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  3/14/2007 10:49 PM  

Hey Glenn!
Is it just me or does Jonah look like he's 15 already?!?! He's such a young man! I am sure he was very excited to have a shindig with the men! Hope everything's well, buddy!
Love the pics Sherri has been posting on her blog! Very beautiful!

Anonymous,  3/15/2007 4:40 PM  

And check out Grandpa!

Did he used to own a motorcycle? Before my time even? I seem to remember hearing something about that maybe?

I know some of the Robbins family uncles did, but I don't remember who exactly!

Krista 3/15/2007 4:58 PM  

Uncle Bob's going to love that photo with the bikes!

Dad used to have a Honda 150 - and yes Lynn, before your time. I remember hearing a story about him having to walk it up the hill in Dundas! And, Grandma Lavender didn't let him get a black leather jacket because those are for bad boys! He got a red jacket instead! :)

Anonymous,  3/15/2007 11:02 PM  

welcome back, Glenn! I always lose weight when i travel too. . different foods, water, etc. . lots of activity - *though i always welcome this!!!*

What cute pics of 'the men'!!!

kathy

Anonymous,  3/19/2007 8:59 PM  

awesome pictures, looks like fun was had by all

we use to go to the sportsman show as well cause dad always wanted new toys for the cottage

it has been many years since we have been there

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP