Monday, February 04, 2008

Vote Chooser

I'm no American but with "Super Tuesday" tomorrow I thought it would be fun to try out this site someone told me about during my airport travels on the weekend.

www.votechooser.com

Answer 10 questions and find out which politician you most line up with. It is only 10 questions so the results aren't too scientific but it'll at least give you a start. My results are below. Turns out I should vote for who I thought I would vote for if in fact I could vote.

On that note, I just found out my application for an O-1 U.S. work visa was approved!!!! For any of you who know what we have to deal with every year trying to work in the U.S. as musicians you will know that this is huge for us. We will have 3 full years of peace in dealing with the INS. Wonderful!!!! Glorious!!

Glenn





5 comments:

kathryn 2/04/2008 6:49 PM  

hmmm. . my top pick, according to this, was Obama?!? being Cdn as i am, it doesn't count anyway!

Mark 2/04/2008 10:10 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark 2/04/2008 10:17 PM  

Well if I was a US citizen the majority of my answers fall in Clinton's court. Considering she's pro-abortion though, on that issue alone she wouldn't get my vote.

Sue Matthews 2/05/2008 4:06 PM  

Hillary Clinton? Are you kidding me. I can't believe that. Maybe if I was more informed on some of those issues my outcome would have been different.

I'm with you though, Mark.

Mark 2/26/2008 10:55 PM  

For some reason I went back to the questions, thought about them more, and then answered them again.

Seems now the candidate most similar to me is Obama.

In the end though, I'm still Canadian and there will be no vote cast by me anyway.

After submitting answers twice, it looks like I ended up with candidates who are both for legalizing abortion to which I am opposed. I'm not on any anti-abortion rant here either, just thought it was an interesting coincidence?

Did I ever mention that I hate politics? If there was an official Apathetic Party, I'd probably sign up without hesitation.

=)

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP