Friday, October 10, 2008

Chicken Butt

An amusing conversation between Jonah and I at breakfast this morning.

Jonah: "Daddy, you know what?"
Me: "Chicken butt."
Jonah: "(sounding frustrated) Daddy!" Trying again, "Do you know what?"
Me: "Chicken butt."
Jonah: Getting upset, "Remember our deal Daddy? No chicken butts."

At this point he's noticeably ticked, so in order to avoid another chicken butt I ask,
"Jonah is there something you'd like to tell me?"
Jonah: "Ummm, Daddy" long pause, "Daddy."
Me: "Yes Jonah."
Jonah: Now sounding rather upset, "Daddy, I can't remember what I was going to tell you because of all your chicken butts!"

He's eating one of his favorite breakfast meals, bagel with butter and brown sugar!

GL

3 comments:

Anonymous,  10/10/2008 4:55 PM  

Hahaha that's awesome!

Anonymous,  10/11/2008 10:48 AM  

ha, I didn't know anyone else even said CHICKEN BUTT! I thought it was only me. =D

Kiwi da Fruit 10/11/2008 1:05 PM  

Oh, brother. I thought it was only my friend and her family. She does it to me all the time and it drives me nuts! Jonah must be very patient with you, Glenn!
~Kiwifruit

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP