Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cambridge Songwriting Competition

This fine city I live in has always seemed lacking in the arts. Or maybe I just don't know where to find the art in Cambridge. My high school had a great music program and there does seem to be a few art type cafe's around but overall it definitely does not have that "creative" feel to it.

Instead of complaining about it I thought I needed to get involved to find out more about the scene and hopefully be able to be a part of it in some fashion. So I'll be helping out in the judging of the 1st Annual Cambridge Songwriting Competition. Here's a link to their Facebook page too. If you are from the area check it out, come be a part of it! I'll be there to judge on April 15th, come out and say hi!

3 comments:

Annemarie 4/02/2009 8:02 AM  

I was playing some music for the kids while they were getting ready for school and I noticed that you were in Manassas--our town. If you are driving, I am sure you are 'enjoying' our traffic and our rain.
We are waiting for you all to come to Northern VA to play. Hope it will happen soon. God bless.

Unknown 4/03/2009 3:14 PM  

Going to try and make it. Tried to convince our songwriter that we should enter, but she's not so comfortable at those types of things. Should be a great show though!

cdnbull 4/06/2009 1:23 PM  

That Hs art program has produced some very fine, professional artists, singers, composers and performers. Yeah Mrs. C.

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP