Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's On!!

Well I've gone and done it. I just booked my next marathon. This whole running thing is getting to be a bit much. I am excited though. I believe I should be able to beat my Toronto Marathon time quite significantly due to my running over the past month or two. I won't post what time I hope to get quite yet but I am planning on a sub 4-hour marathon. I want to get a few more long runs under my belt before I go on blabbing about what my time might be. If you are a downhere fan you'll see Jeremy running that day too and maybe Dave and possibly Marc in the Half-Marathon. The funny thing is, the marathon takes place two days after the Dove Awards which is the end of Gospel Music Week in Nashville. So we'll be pretty bushed but, what else is new?!?




3 comments:

Krista 1/03/2007 9:26 AM  

Awesome Bro!!! Good luck with your training! I'd love to come down and be a spectator - I'll see what I can do!

Holly 1/03/2007 11:50 AM  

YAY!!! I'm excited that it's finally official! I said if you did it, I will try to stay and watch, so I'm going to go ahead and plan on that now! :-) What about Jason though? I thought he was training for the Half as well? Either way, good luck with the training! :-)

kathryn 1/03/2007 11:22 PM  

runners like to run!! enjoy drinking your atomic goji juice and have fun!!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP