Monday, June 11, 2007

Birthday Thank You's

So it seems Facebook now makes it possible for us all to remember birthdays. That's pretty sweet. I don't think I've ever received so many birthday greetings ever. Oh, there's another one just arrived in my email. One sec . . . Thanks cousin Joel!! Now, there are way too many to respond to. I seriously feel overwhelmed. So if you sent me a "Happy B-Day" or "HaPpY bIrThDaY!!" or anything else aloing those lines, please accept a big thank you. You were all very kind to take the time to do that.

I do need to highlight one birthday greeting in particular though seeing as it may be the best one I've ever received in my whole life. If you are at all offended by certain words you may not like it but if you find the word "Frig" at least slightly humorous you are in for a treat. Behold!


My sister told me she's had this one in her 'back pocket' for a few months now. Nice find!!!

And yes 31 is wonderful. I feel truly blessed by Jesus whom I strive to serve as best I can daily. I have an amazing wife, a bright healthy little boy, a family that loves me very much and friends all over the world who care for me. What else do I really need?

GL

6 comments:

Mark 6/12/2007 12:30 AM  

You need more more thing:

Toronto Maple Leafs winning the Stanley Cup.

Here's to next season!

Anonymous,  6/12/2007 12:04 PM  

The word "frig" always reminds me of you for some reason!

Mark 6/12/2007 4:54 PM  

You can't forget "Frig" the dog from camp days either!

Anonymous,  6/12/2007 7:02 PM  

Did you get your new phone?

Hope you had a great day, Glenn! :)

Blessings,
Sarah

glennlavender 6/12/2007 7:08 PM  

No, no iphone. But that's because it isn't out yet and my service is with Verizon not AT&T. Too bad. AT&T's rates are horrible compared to Verizon, although I would like to get on a GSM network. I'll just have to wait I guess.

kathryn 6/14/2007 8:43 PM  

i have pictures of you wearing your FRIG hat!!!! *with a mini Canadian flag stuck in it* oh, Glenn. . you may be 31 but i hope you'll always have your zanity!!! (yes, i made that up. . . its an adjective describing your own particular brand of zany)

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP