Thursday, July 31, 2008

Downhere on Myspace

For reasons we don't completely understand we have lost our myspace.com/downhere url as well as 20,000+ friends and tons of comments and messages. So we have had to move. So if you are looking for Downhere on Myspace you can find us at:



We have a totally new redesigned page all ready for the new album "Ending Is Beginning" which comes out on September 23rd. We added our current radio single "Here I Am" which seems to be doing pretty well, to our myspace page as well as another song from "Ending Is Beginning" called "My Last Amen". Head on over and take a listen. They are very different songs but I'd love to know what you think!

GL

4 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce 7/31/2008 11:55 AM  

Well..I LOVE THEM! I honestly 100% think these are the best songs yet! I can't wait to hear them live one of these days! :-)

maresi 8/04/2008 8:35 AM  

I agree - the songs are fantastic. Is that you playing trumpet on My Last Amen?

And, it's great that you're so close to welcoming your baby #2. Strangely the first time I saw downhere live was at our church in Dec. 2003, when you were expecting Jonah. I was also pregnant and had our first in May 2004, a couple of weeks ahead of Jonah. I'm now also waiting on baby #2 to arrive, just a couple of weeks behind your new baby! I'll be praying for you and your wife as that little miracle enters the great wide open world.

And of course, I'll be praying for the new album's release and everything surrounding that.

Mike Bull 8/18/2008 5:25 AM  

You guys just keep getting better. My Last Amen proves you don't just copy musical styles - you have a finger on the pulse of their genius, and make them your own.

Thank you

Anonymous,  8/21/2008 4:14 PM  

the new design looks fantastic! whoever did that should be honored with lots of praise and money!

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP