Thursday, July 31, 2008

Revamped Downhere Blog/News

Just so all of my readers are in the know!! Which you always are if you read my blog! Yeah right. Anyway, yes Downhere has a new myspace page but not only that we have redone our old blogspot blog and that will be the new home for our news, updates, blogs and whatever else we feel like talking about. It should be one of the most up to date things we have online. We will be referring to it as "Ye Olde Bloggulations of Downhere".


So after you post about our new myspace page, could you also do a post about our blog too? As well as add it to your blog roll??? I know I know, I'm demanding. But if you like the music and want us around for another couple of albums we could use the help!!

So yes, if you want to hear news about our tours or about the songs Here I Am or How Many Kings or A Better Way, or about our brand new album Ending Is Beginning which will be released on September 23rd, then downhereblog.blogspot.com is the place to go.

Those are all the things people search for when they are looking for Downhere so I just thought I'd help out Google and list them all again!

GL

1 comments:

Holly 7/31/2008 4:04 PM  

Wow, I had forgotten all about the old blogspot blog! The new template looks great!!! Do you think you could add the RSS Feed buttons to it to make subscribing quicker?

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP