Saturday, January 17, 2009

Midway Airport Chicago

As I sit here at Midway in Chicago waiting for my next flight, I'm enjoying a really good sandwich! I've been here enough that I figure it's time to blog about it. Potbelly Sandwich Works is the place to go if you happen to be here on a layover. Line ups are almost always long but that's because the food is so good. So if you have a decent layover and it's time to eat check it out. Their drink selection is pretty decent too! Nantucket Nectars and IBC Root Beer usually make me a happy man!

On another note, these darn moving sidewalks are frustrating me again!!!! A previous post will explain.

GL

2 comments:

Fred and Wendy 1/18/2009 2:28 AM  

Am I reading this right? An airport with a restaurant that serves good food? How unusual is that?

Holly 1/18/2009 3:00 PM  

I think we ate at that place in downtown Washington, DC back when I worked with Interlinc. It WAS good! :-)

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP