Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Another Juno Nomination!

I just found out we (Downhere) were nominated for the 2009 Junos in the category of Contemporary Christian/Gospel Album of the Year! The nomination is for our album Ending Is Beginning. The Juno Awards are Canada's version of the Grammy's. It is a huge honour to get the nomination and be in the company we are in. We are truly blessed. Congrats Jeremy, Jason and Marc. It sure is fun to make music with you guys!

To see all the nominees follow this link.

GL

7 comments:

Anonymous,  2/03/2009 3:25 PM  

WOW! That's so awesome!

Hopefully this will be another to add to your trophy collection. ;)

TML

Kristin 2/03/2009 3:31 PM  

Congratulations! I have been listening to your CD nonstop in my car every day. I LOVE it, especially "The Beggar Who Gives Alms". I hope you guys win!!

Hello 2/03/2009 8:45 PM  

Congratulations, Glenn (& Co.)! We of course heartily agree... Ending Is Beginning rocks! :)

Fred and Wendy 2/04/2009 2:46 AM  

Since I can't seem to sleep, which is ailment of old men, I thought I would check out your blog. Congrats Glenn and band. Would you teach me to play bass?

Zaankali 2/05/2009 7:17 AM  

Very cool. You guys deserve it.
Smiles!

Anonymous,  2/11/2009 2:05 AM  

Awesome!

Wishing you continued and deserved success. I love your new CD!! I listen to it over and over. My fav songs are Live for You, Hope is Rising, All at War, My Last Amen. Pretty much the whole entire Cd. There's not one song I don't like!

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP