Thursday, November 24, 2005

Welcome To The Other Side and HDTV

Welcome everyone who used to visit me at myblogsite. Boy, am I glad to not be using that anymore! ha ha. Seriously, it's great to start all over again here. You'll find all the old posts here from my other blog, however, the comments didn't make the switch so I'm sorry about that. So make sure you select "add bookmark" right away, before you forget.

While working on html code and giving myself a headachelast night, I watched the Toronto Maple Leafs (aka The Leafs) play a really bad hockey game. The hockey was bad, for the Leafs anyway, but watching it on Dad's new HDTV in HD was unbelieveable. Hockey looks amazing in HD. I'd seen football before and that looked great but moving to HD for hockey is a huge difference. So we watched the Leafs in HDTV on TSNHD. Then I noticed Dad was watching CSI in HDTV on CBSHD. I think I know what all those letters stand for . ? . ?

GL

1 comments:

kathryn 12/01/2005 2:39 PM  

i guess?? We'll maybe get one when this TV gives up the ghost. I can't justify buying a new TV when ours is still perfectly functional.

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP