Friday, October 12, 2007

3 and a Half Year Old Drummer

Recently my wife Sherri posted a little video of our son playing drums on her facebook page and it has been quite popular so I thought I'd record a new video this morning and post it here and on youtube so even more people can watch it.

You'll notice a little tower of lego right in front of me in the video. Jonah set that up to be his "tom/crash cymbal mic".

You'll also notice his cool glasses. It took some convincing to get him to wear those. Basically I told him that Erin (a downhere wife and one of Jonah's favorite people) would be watching this video. That did it. He put them on happily!

He's even starting to get the kick drum happening in time! Can you tell I'm a proud Daddy?!

GL


5 comments:

Carla 10/14/2007 12:50 AM  

Jonah rocks. Jedi is gonna dig this.

Cherylyn. 10/15/2007 2:12 PM  

your son is wayyyyyyyyyy too awesome! :]

Jeremy & Erin 10/24/2007 1:01 PM  

Ok I don't know why it took me so long to see this video. Tell Jonah he had some nice kick drum action going there!! The mic stand was a nice touch... and his glasses make him look like a real rockstar=}! Nice job! I love how he poses for the camera at the beginning with his glasses on haha!

Sue Matthews 10/24/2007 7:17 PM  

Darcy just came to me and said, "I want to see Glenn and Jonah. They're cool." So here we are watching the drumming again and loving every minute of it.

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP