Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Difficult Run

I did a great run a few days ago in Thousand Oaks California. It was a 15 miler but a 15 miler that was all on a trail and had many many many hills. It was a tough run but very fun. I thought I'd play with the GPS information a little bit to show you a little more bout the run. First here's the elevation from that run. This will give you a good idea of the hills.


This next image is a picture from Google Earth. I took the info from my Garmin Forerunner and with some help from GPS Visualizer I was able to overlay the run on a 3D map. It looks great. I was able to fly over the whole run!! Here's a shot from just the first 3 or 4 miles. This definitely gives you a better idea of what the hills looked like.

1 comments:

kathryn 10/09/2007 8:27 PM  

Glenn the Juggernaut!

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP