Sunday, January 13, 2008

Disney Marathon & Goofy Challenge Results

One more quick post to update those of you who are interested. But first, yes I shaved the beard and I am also growing it back. In case you haven't noticed I like to change my hair often but the lack of beard doesn't cut it. And on to the results!

I wasn't feeling great last night as I was getting ready for bed so I was feeling really nervous about doing today's run. My 3:30 goal seemed really ambitious last night as well as during the first couple of miles of the run. But somehow I was able to turn on the cruise control and maintain the pace I wanted which resulted in a 3:31 finish time! I don't have the official time yet but that should be coming soon.

So the results of my Goofy Challenge are 1:43 for the half and 3:31 for the full. I am super pumped and excited about this accomplishment and it is one I'll be proud of for a long time.

I will post some pictures next time I have a chance!

5 comments:

Sue Matthews 1/13/2008 1:55 PM  

Congratulations, Glenn. That is really an amazing accomplishment.

nickt 1/13/2008 4:18 PM  

Both of those times are impressive enough on their own. That you did them on back to back days is unreal.

I'm blown away.

Alexis 1/13/2008 4:37 PM  

wow dude that is so super fantastic.

No doubt you are proud of yourself and with just cause.

I am not a runner as you know but I am so very impressed that you set your goal and ya did it my parents also said to tell you all congratulations.

My father is really impressed that there were almost 7,000 men running and you were in the top 400, so very impressive.

Yeah Rockstar runners, yeah Glenn, Jeremy, Tracy, Krista, Mark and Erin. What a great job by all.

Billy 1/13/2008 7:13 PM  

Awesome Job! Congrats!

kathryn 1/13/2008 9:31 PM  

so happy for you, Glenn!!! you are a running machine!

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP