Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playing Super Mario Bros on the Nintendo Wii

I need to make an admission. I played Super Mario Bros. on the Nintendo Wii till 2am last night. I couldn't help myself. Once I started remembering where hidden things were I had to keep going. I even started to think I might be able to clear the game. Eventually though I couldn't figure out how to get to world 8, the final 4 levels. Super Mario 3 was my specialty back in the day not 1. So I did a quick search and found a really cool site with maps to all the levels. Check it out. This one from level 4-2. This is where you can skip ahead to world 8.


I got myself to 8-2 but it just got too late to stay up and attempt to finish the game. Anyway for those of you who were big NES players back in the day and now have a Wii I'm sure you know about being able to play all those old games. I checked and it looked like I could even buy Super Mario 3 for $5! What am I waiting for??? Here's where you can find those maps. He also has created maps for Zelda, Doom, Final Fantasy, Ultima and a few others. Looks like he put some serious work into it. Enjoy reliving your childhood!

GL

3 comments:

Hello 12/11/2008 12:31 AM  

Which one was the one with Yoshi? I remember my sister and I saved up for a long time to buy the SuperNintendo and that game. It was awesome.

Denise 12/11/2008 1:31 AM  

I started playing smb on the wii this summer when I was visiting my family! I got so engrossed in it yet again - definitely brought me back to my younger years! My nephew always wanted to play with me...he just couldn't keep his attention long enough to wait for me to die!
Then he kicked my butt in Mario Cart!

Holly 12/11/2008 11:20 PM  

I'm serious... I think you and my friend Damon are actually long-lost brothers. He just told me about this SMB-on-the-Wii thing yesterday and was equally excited!! Next you guys can talk about hockey, beekeeping & honey, marathon running...

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP