Sunday, June 22, 2008

A New Compost

If you check out my drummer Jeremy's blog (aka Normal Rockstar) you'll see some pics of a fine compost pile we started at his place. See how easy it is!! You don't even need a bin. A bin will speed things up and keep critters away if you are composting your kitchen scraps but for yard waste, the pile works just fine too. I should note one correction, we've been composting at home ever since we moved back to Canada so I have had space to do that but I am looking forward to upping my compost capabilities once in our own new house! (only a couple of weeks way!)

For those wondering, Jeremy mentioned that I thought the Fitz Root Beer was my 2nd favorite. He was right and for those of you who asked, first place definitely goes to Henry Weinhards Root Beer. That stuff is amazing! Best on the planet!

GL

2 comments:

kathryn 6/22/2008 3:28 PM  

yay for composting! boo for root beer! blech. . Rob loves that stuff - i can't like it, i've tried.

Mark Baker 6/23/2008 1:20 PM  

So, as a root beer expert, have you ever tried root beer cookies?

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP